Mycvshr is an online portal for CVS healthcare system. This system was designed for its employees. They use it every day. It is primarily a consumer value store which is operating inside U.S. territories in different sectors related to the healthcare industry including CVS Pharmacy, CVS Caremark, CVS
Specialty, CVS retail clinic and also digital lab which develops advanced application and modern devices to improve health issues. This company’s facility is not available outside the U.S., but it has a lot of extended clinics and counterparts. This portal provides not only health benefits but also other benefits, including pay stubs, work schedules, stock options for its current and ex-customer and employees.
This company provides unique healthcare facility and pharmacy benefits to its employees whether they are current or ex-employee. Mycvshr maintains a proper payroll report for all of its employees so that they can access their profiles online to manage their work schedules, payroll reports, pay slips, and tax information. They can get further health benefits, and they will also be able to check various healthcare packages and programs as per their need. Those various healthcare programs include retirement, pension, voluntary benefits, insurance, and stocks with clear information available for different sections.
List of various benefits which are offered by CVS to their employees is mentioned below.
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Education Assistance
- Pay Stubs
- Health Covering Details
- Stock Purchase benefits
- Vacation Time Off
- Impairment Coverage
- Transportation Benefit
- Employee Aiding Program
- Employee Concession
- Adoption Aiding
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Competitive Performance Pay
- CVS Direct Health Discount
- Discounts of Minute Clinic
- Identity Protection Facility
- Income Tax Benefits
- Competitive Work Allowance
- Vehicle and House insurance
- Co-worker discount facility
- Smoking Cessation
How to Register
If you want to know the health benefits or other benefits in detail or if you are thinking to use this portal for the first time, you need to register first. Here are the steps for the registration process.
- At first, open the web browser you use like Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Then type www.myhr.cvs.com, which is the official website of CVS and then press the enter button.
- After entering in the homepage, you have to click the “sign in” option.
- After clicking on it, you will see another option, which is “if you are a new user, register yourself.” Now click on the register option.
- After clicking on registration as a new user, you will see the next option where you have to type the last 4 digits of your social security number (SSN).
- Now enter your date of birth for identity confirmation.
- You will get the next option “Register as a New User.” Click on that.
- Now you have completed the registration process. You have created a new account in Mycvshr.
- During the entire registration procedure, you will get a password hint which will make you remember the password in case you forget.
How to Log-in after registration
This passage is written due to issues faced by a lot of users when they try to log-in for the first time after registering in Mycvshr. If you face the same problem to log-in, you may have to go back and register yourself again, which will be lengthy and hectic.
Now why users face an issue at the time of login? Well, the first thing is to check your log-in credentials which you have provided as your general information at the time of registration. You have to check whether they are correct or not. Typing error happens due to log-in, mostly when you type the password. You can set anything as your password without using upper or lower case. If you still facing the log-in issue, then try to use a different web browser and before using clear all the browser data and cookies. One thing you should always remember before accessing the portal that this website can only be accessed from within the U.S.
Now follow the below mentioned steps to log-in properly.
- At first, go to the login page of the official website www.myhr.cvs.com
- Now you will get two options, current and former employee.
- If you are currently working, then select current employee option and if you are a former employee, then select former employee option.
- A new window will open for you. Here you will be asked to type your User-Id and Password.
- User-Id is your email or any other name you have provided at the time of registration. Now type the password you have created during registration.
- Finally, click on the log-in button, and you will be successfully logged in.
How to reset the Password
If you forgot your password, and don’t know how to recover it, then here are the step by step
- At first, visit the official website www.myhr.cvs.com.
- Now click on the button “Forgot User Id or Password.”
- If you want to create a new password, you have to provide your social security number (SSN), only the last four digits.
- Now again, they will ask your date of birth.
- Now they will ask you some security question like where did you attend your first school or what is your pet name. These questions have been already asked to you at the time of registration.
- Submit the exact answer you mentioned at the time of registration. Then your password will be reset.
In case if you want to get in touch with the Mycvshr team, check the below mentioned contact details.
- You can contact by calling 888-694-7287. These lines are open for you from Monday to Friday from 8 A.M. to 8 P.M.
- For International calling: +1 312-291-5999
- For Email: email@example.com